Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world and Allianz Technology is the internal and unique IT provider of the Group.
Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
As a Full Stack Developer engineer you will:
* Provide technical leadership to design and develop cutting-edge technologies that defines the offerings as part of Allianz Technology Technical Architecture team.
* Apply new and innovative technologies to improve our software
* Depending on experience you will have other subproject responsibilities: personnel management, planning, design and software architecture
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
* 3+ years of software development experience
* 1+ years of experience with Angular 2+, NodeJS SQL
* 1+ years of experience with Java 8+
* English: Full Professional working proficiency
* Eagerness to keep learning
* Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software
* Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures
* Understanding on coding guidelines and standards
In this position you will have:
* Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
* Competitive salary.
* Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
* We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
* Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
* Open and international working environment.