Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Your key responsibilities:
- As a SW Developer Fullstack, you will be creating reusable UI components according to predefined UX design and interacting with APIs to obtain and update data.
- Technologies you wll use are: Angular 10, Java 11, Tomcat, NGINX, CISL, REST, GitHub, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Swagger, JUnit and SonarQube
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+, NodeJS MySQL
- 2+ years of experience with Java 8+
- Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently through ambiguity without close supervision
- Proficiency in English (B2+)
- Eagerness to keep learning
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures
- Understanding on coding guidelines and standards
- Nice to have: Experience with Cloud (Azure/AWS) environments, NDBX (Expert) library, ABS, and/or Jira and Confluence
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.