De duración indefinida
The client is a highly-skilled group of sales professionals who focus on identifying and engaging with high potential prospects on behalf of our customers. The global, dynamic and dedicated team is the engine behind the customers' growth.
As Inside Sales Representative you will be in charge of:
- You will identify sales-ready leads via phone, outbound prospecting and social selling through LinkedIn in your assigned market.
- You will apply strategic reasoning to prioritize the list of target accounts to contact by leveraging the insights from our CRM system and based on the IT solution offered.
- You will manage the sales cycle of each prospect in our CRM keeping the information updated and providing accurate reports.
- You will work closely with our Account Management team to ensure our clients achieve their business goals.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- A university degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 month of experience in the sales department.
-Experience in using phone and LinkedIn to connect with new businesses.
-Native level of English
It would be outstanding should you have:
- Experience in sales of IT solutions.
-Competitive base salary.
-Extensive and detailed training on product and sales techniques
-Growing opportunities towards management
-Supportive and Motivating Work environment
-Modern offices located in Chamartin