Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Out IT Architect:
- Defines, implements and maintains the IT Architecture
- Establishes and introduces IT Standards based on the global IT Strategy
- Defines and builds a powerful architecture framework
- Supports solution finding and the creation of solution designs
- Supports on integration of existing or new Allianz Group Platforms
- Supports transformation of existing solutions towards Cloud
- Performs quality checks on processes and delivered project artefacts
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a related field of study
- Several years of professional experience in several of the following areas: System Integration / SOA Events, Systems of Engagement / Web Technologies, Container Platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, ...), Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, ...)
- Hands-on experience in developing and building large IT systems
- Basic knowledge in financial or insurance domain
- Experience in leading and evolving development teams
- Accountable, result-oriented and strategic way of working
- Cloud Architecture certification is beneficiary
- Professional spoken and written English (C1)
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.