Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
As a PMO your main responsibilities will be:
- Gather relevant project data and tracking overall status of the project
- Manage the agenda topics between the different stakeholders and the leadership team
- Moderate the different meetings that are produced at program level
- Assure a standard structure for the documentation
- Support the project team in the creation of any requested material for workshops, meetings, risk assessments and finance status.
- Attend and drive project meetings and ensure the action items/decisions are tracked and the minutes of the meeting is captured.
- Supporting in ad hoc admin requests which include creating and maintaining MoMs of meetings, visitor registration, meeting room bookings, meeting scheduling etc.
- Supports audits with the necessary project documentation
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in an economic or IT field
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in IT type companies with project management tasks
- Proven relevant professional experience of at least five (5) years in the delivery of complex projects with multiple stakeholders, preferably in the area of insurance or banking services
- Proven knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools; Particularly in agile methodologies and frameworks like Kanban, Scrum and SAFe and tools like JIRA and confluence.
- Knowledge and experience in data analytics is a plus
- Strong drafting and communication skills in English, both orally and in writing, at least at level C1
- Professional experience in a multicultural environment
- Excellent stakeholder management combined with strong communication skills to create a collaborative and calm environment
- Strong analytical thinking to break down issues or decisions into manageable pieces
- A highly motivated team player and an expert in managing conflicts and priorities
- Experience in managing project management offices
- Experience in working with remote teams in a global, multicultural environment
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. - - We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.