Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
American company dedicated to the Sports sector with headquarters all over the world, is looking in Madrid a Recruiter with Hospitality background and willing to be part of one of the most iconic stadiums operative.
As a Recruiter Senior with an advanced level of English, you will perform functions such as:
Build strategic relationships with key candidates and Legends hiring leaders to meet both immediate, short-term and strategic long-term staffing needs.
• Create an engaging candidate experience through consistent, timely, and professional communication.
• Liaise with HR representatives and hiring managers to write/edit job descriptions.
• Manage internal and external job offers and perform regular searches in all available job boards.
• Identification of a diverse list of suitable candidates for each search.
• Contact high potential prospects.
• Participate in or conduct candidate interviews through established recruitment processes including telephone screening, technical and behavioral interview techniques, and use of other assessment tools.
• Document candidate qualifications using the Legends TA Shortlist Template.
• Perform reference checks when necessary.
• Track and/or present detailed status update reports and candidate registrations.
• Work with hiring leaders and HR representatives to write, expand and negotiate all offers.
• Coordinate all phone, video and on-site interviews which will include travel arrangements, agenda development, video interviews and on-site interviews.
• Develop talent pipelines through strategic sourcing efforts including, but not limited to: Factorial, Social Media (LinkedIn Recruiter, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.), Cold Calling, Job Fairs, Networking and Internet Research.
• Maintain and develop reports and analytics (including tracking open positions, time to fill metrics, etc.).
• Maintain the Applicant Tracking System ('ATS') and assist with training hiring managers on its use.
• Assist with the development of any necessary marketing materials.
• Assist with staffing for opening new locations and job fairs as needed.
• Ensure that best practices are maintained throughout the interview process for the candidate and hiring managers.
• Assist with the execution of talent strategies.
• Support additional projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each of the above essential duties at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill and/or ability.
• The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree
• More than 5 years of experience in internal or agency recruitment. Work experience in sports and entertainment, hospitality, and/or professional services is preferred.
• Customer oriented, adaptable, has strong follow-up and organization skills. A personable, high-energy individual who is passionate about recruiting and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative organization.
• Possess positive and professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills, and be an entrepreneur who sees projects through to completion.
• Must possess excellent oral, written and listening communication skills and the ability to prioritize and execute in a time oriented environment.
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoin.t
• Technology expert/computer knowledge. Social media technology aptitude.
• You must be comfortable interacting with internal and external customers at all levels.
• Must be a collaborative team player who can excel in a fast-paced, matrix organizational structure.
• Spanish and English languages required.
You will enjoy:
- You will work in a stable position with an indefinite contract
- Your salary will be competitive with respect to companies in the sector
- You will work full time
- Professional career plan within the company.
- A very appealing benefits package
- flexible entry time