Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
American company dedicated to the Sports sector with headquarters all over the world, is looking in Madrid a Recruitment Manager with Hospitality background and willing to be part of one of the most iconic stadiums operative.
As a Variable Workforce Recruitment Manager with an advanced level of English, you will perform functions such as:
- Liaise with company operational team leaders to understand gaps and requirements within the business and work with them to create job descriptions, advertising campaigns, recruit candidates, design and create evaluation frameworks to ensure they meet business needs.
- Create advertisements and campaigns in line with the company, to optimize the profile of the vacancy market and the penetration of candidates of the highest caliber.
- Explore and propose new and unique ways to attract the best talent, in the competitive environment.
- Promote the club's brand through proactive social visibility, showing job opportunities in all relevant channels.
- Recruit, manage, train and lead a team of Recruitment Support Managers, to enable the right level of support with the entire recruitment process, from sourcing to screening, screening and managing job offers.
- Work with operational business leaders in delivering effective races and test events, up to and including welcoming new team members.
- Comply with all employment law regulations and guidelines and ensure that only legitimate workers are employed, with the correct documentation.
- Safely store all contracting documentation in the company's human resources system, always complying with the legal regulations of GDPR and company retention.
- Import all new hires into our workforce management platform to enable effective communication, shift scheduling, time and attendance, and payroll processing.
- Work with local and diverse third parties to attract talent, including relevant community trusts, local councils, local charities, educational establishments and job boards.
- Use job turnover reports, report cost of hire, database talent levels, and create effective and ongoing workforce plans with operational leaders.
- Stay on top of workforce market dynamics and the competitive recruiting landscape, look for job boards and third parties we can use to improve our recruiting process to ensure we are seen as a leading employer in the market.
- Explore new technologies, evolve current processes and methodologies to improve candidate management and recruitment experiences.
- Leverage appropriate people analytics to support data-driven decision-making regarding the acquittal of top talent in a competitive environment.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Commercial and highly results oriented
- Strategic recruitment planning and awareness
- Experience of leading and managing teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, team management and communication skills
- Strong culture and change management experience
- Evidence of strong relationships skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility and respect
- Pragmatic, flexible, and resilient style
- Relevant professional degree/post graduate accreditation (or similar)
- Proven experience of working in a start-up/hyper growth environment
- Proven experience as a recruitment manager or similar role (minimum 5 years) leading teams
- Current knowledge of recruitment procedures and related local laws
- Experience of working with outsourced recruitment partners
- Familiarity with recruitment software
- Project Management experience (5 years or more)
You will enjoy:
- You will work in a stable position with an indefinite contract
- Your salary will be competitive with respect to companies in the sector
- You will work full time
- Professional career plan within the company.