De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Security Architects will be responsible for designing, building, testing and providing technical assistance during implementation security systems within our IT network. Security Architects are expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems, corresponding technical security controls design and solutioning and stay up to date with the latest technical trends, security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as security best practices and security products.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Understand the existing environment, product solution, platform and network architecture
- Assess security posture of the given service / application / API
- Conduct threat modelling on given setup and preparing threat modelling report
- Coordinating with technical architects and explaining design level security issues
- Designing of security controls around technical architecture created by other architects
- Assessing security posture on-premise as well as on-cloud deployments
- Planning, researching, and designing security architectures.
- Defining and working on guidelines and assessments of our IT systems/platforms in terms of security measurements based on Allianz security standards
- Working closely with respective ISO functions
- Integrating security tools and practices in CI/CD pipeline to automate security initiatives as a part of DevSecOps setup
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Designing solutions for identified security issues / risks and providing assistance in the implementation process
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Extensive experience in different domains of Cyber Security
- In detailed knowledge of application security and cloud security
- Fundamental knowledge of infrastructure and network security
- Knowledge of enterprise security architecture and interaction of different security components and teams with each other
- Solid understanding of security protocols, authentication, authorization and security
- Experience in solutioning part of security controls
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to learn large-scale complex systems quickly
- Readiness to learn new technologies and work on new security initiatives
- Readiness to research on new security challenges and explore options to find remediation
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / IT
- Security Certifications like CEH, CISSP, CCSP, CISA, OSCP
- Solutions architecture or security specialty certification on any of the leading cloud platform (preferably in AWS and / or Azure) will be a plus
- Minimum professional experience : 8 years
- Minimum relevant experience : 6 years in Cyber security architecture
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.