Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As a Senior FInance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strategic role within the Regional CFO area of Allianz Technology focusing on major strategic tasks and topics for Allianz Partners in the finance area.
- Strengthens the role as governance body in order to realize a financially viable cooperation between AZT and its customer
- Oversees all controlling activities within Allianz Technology for the customer
- Aligns the financial strategy with Allianz Group on the Transformation project of Allianz Partners
- In charge to achieve Allianz Technology’s financials targets
- Interfaces: Allianz Technology C-Level, Service Delivery Manager, Cross functional finance departments, Finance Operations Team
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Profound controlling knowledge (Processes; Tools incl. SAP)
- Ability to communicate strategy and develop a go-to-market plan
- Applying analytical thinking, methodological and conceptual as well as moderation and presentation techniques
- Higher education degree in finance, business administration, economics or related area
- 10+ years of experience in Controlling, IT Service Management or in different economics environments
- At least 5+ years in an international setup (working abroad preferred)
- Excellent skills in service-, project-, or process management on higher proficiency
As a Senior Finance Manager in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary (negotiable according to candidate’s experience).
- Fringe benefits: Restaurant card, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card.
- Covered relocation and visa process expenses if needed.
- Career plan and specialized training courses.
- Our schedule is from Monday to Thursday from 8-10h to 17-18h and on Fridays from 8 10h to 14-16h. Besides, from the 25th of June till 10th of September and on Christmas and Easter we have the Friday’s intensive schedule.