Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
You will join our multicultural team. Our company is a Recruitment agency located in Madrid.
We started this adventure in 2006 as a recruitment agency specialized in international profiles. We keep on working in order to offer the best solutions in recruitment and talent development. You can find more information here: www.talentsearchpeople.com
As a Recruitment Consultant, your main objective will be to work as a partner for our clients to help them to attract the best talent.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for managing the complete recruitment process.
- You will be able to define the recruitment strategy in a digital environment, using different job portals. You will also be able to propose innovative ideas!
- You will perform skill-based interviews, as well as elaborating reports for your clients.
- You will be in charge of following up all your processes with clients and candidates by maintaining effective communication.
- You will guide clients over each sector’s tendency.
- You will work together with our Account Manager’s team to build a solid relationship with our clients.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are passionate about recruitment and want to continue developing your professional career.
- You have a university education preferably in Psychology, Labor Relations or similar.
- You have previous experience in recruitment.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You are client and results oriented, with communication skills, enthusiastic, proactive, with critical capacity, and with great enthusiasm for contributing ideas.
Why joining Talent Search People?
- You will receive training and have excellent career growth opportunities.
- You will work autonomously and with the guidance of your manager who will aid you in your professional development.
- You will form part of an international and dynamic team.
- You will work in our offices in the center of Barcelona very well connected by public transport.
- You will have a permanent contract.
- Your schedule will be full-time with flexible working hours, free afternoon on Fridays. - - You will also have the possibility to work some days from home.
- Your salary will be competitive and it will only be up to you to get a juicy bonus!