Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
From 25.000 €
The company is specialised in digital transactions security. They provide video identification, back office and fraud detection services to companies around the world.
Your tasks will be but not limited to:
• You will increase the team performance: reaching the requested average calls per agent in their team, global - accomplishing the requested percentage quality for each of the team members etc.
• You will control and manage their team´s shifts, rotation, and holidays.
• You will do administrative tasks/Reporting/Data Analysis.
• You will audit agents calls to meet the quality and process assurance.
• You will help training new hires / re-train and update existing agents.
You are a good match if :
• You have a native level of Greek and you can also speak English (B2 level MINIMUM).
• You can speak Spanish (it is a plus but not mandatory).
• You have experience in team leading.
• You have some experience in call center (highly appreciated but not mandatory).
• You are comfortable in front of a camera.
• You are a communicative person and you know how to show empathy with people.
• You have good organizational skills and you are a good leaner.
• You are someone flexible and you are able to adapt to different situations.
• You have a demonstrable knowledge of Word and Excel.
• You are attracted by the world of new technologies.
What will you get ?
- Permanent contract with 2 weeks training.
- Schedule : Monday to Friday - 9 am to 6 pm.
- You might have to support eventually some weekends - which means 2 days off during the week if it's the case.
- You will work 4days at the office and 1day from home.
- Holidays up to 23 days.
- Salary : 24K / year + Bonus.
- Starting date : ASAP.