Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
As a PMO your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage key cross-functional projects with focus on cloudification of the group’s IT Master Platform (standardized set of core solutions rolled-out to business entities) and deployment automation
- Support enterprise strategy through operational management of transformation initiatives from the architecture perspective in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Identify technical dependencies between various implementation tasks, manage impediments and propose adequate solutions
- Coordinate tasks requiring close collaboration between solution architects, deployment automation teams and operations teams
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- 5+ years of experience managing complex cross-functional projects
- Experience in the adoption of cloud solutions in existing IT landscapes working with internal teams external partner companies
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services, OpenShift, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Solid understanding of DevOps methodology and CI/CD practices
- Experience with agile project management methodologies and tools (specifically Jira)
- Ability to work fully independent and solve complex problems or situations based on multiple sources of information
- Capability to take up responsibility and be accountable for a project or a team
- Stakeholder management and communication skills (including fluency in English)
- University degree in computer sciences is a plus
- Experience in insurance sector is a plus
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. - - We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.