Our client is one of the largest toy and game manufacturers in the world, that make the best toy soldiers. Last year they had record sales and still growing! That's why we are looking for fantastic sales people to join an expanding team.
During your day you will be:
- Developing your base of customers to increase their order values and frequency
- Calling independent retail outlets to ensure that they have the right range in stock.
- Advising partners on what products they need to order that they can maximise all sales opportunities.
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold.
- Identifying opportunities to close new sales.
- Ensuring a long-term - beneficial trading relationship.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent level of German and English
- Fluent level of one of the following: French, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, French, Spanish, Romanian, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Czech, Slovak
- Bachelor's Degree
- You have good commercial awareness.
- You have great communication listening skills
- You are able to tailor solutions based on customers’ needs.
- You are able to effectively manage their time.
What's on Offer:
- Sharesave Scheme.
- Staff Discount.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Relocation support.