Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Multinational located in Maia, Porto. Work from everywhere in Portugal!
• Provide assistance by email from existing and new/potencial customers by solving simple queries that impact the performance of the business.
• Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained is part of your job.
• Ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master.
• In addition, you will manage channel requests to the appropriate person responsible for complex requests / responsible area (sales, credit to cash, delivery, etc.) and help to improve our processes.
• Minimum secondary school (High School).
• You speak English C2 and native level of Dutch.
• SAP/ERP basic knowledge as well as Excel is needed to fulfil this role.
• If you have previous experience in customer service (Front Office/ Order Entry /Back Office) is valuable.
• Further you are able to communicate efficiently by phone and email with customers on a daily basis (handling requests, complaints etc.).
Competitive salary + Language Bonus + Benefits.
Multicultural and dynamic environment;
Possibility of growing inside of the company!