A multinational based in Maia.
• Leading role in developing and implementing process improvements to meet business goals using Six Sigma (DMAIC) and Lean methodologies.
• Identify and manage business needs and potential opportunities for process improvement projects.
• Plan, execute, and evaluate process improvement projects with cross functional teams.
• Organize and manage Kaizen sessions, problem-solving oriented.
• Provide support and guidance to team when needed.
• Develop and maintain process improvement policies and infrastructure.
• Maintain and update all process related documents.
• Monitor and routinely report out on process performance and improvements in key metrics.
• Determines project scopes and schedules based on business requirements.
• Develop and maintain a list of ongoing Process Improvement projects and track them.
• Continuously improve the team organizational capabilities to achieve process quality as part of project planning execution/product development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical qualification in process improvement (minimum green belt).
- Advanced level of English.
- You have 2 years of experience in Customer Service, Order to Cash or related roles (Shared Service Center)
- Strong analytical, oral communication, and technical writing abilities.
- Ability to scope, plan, execute, and track projects with autonomy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional resources.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Has a results oriented, positive, creative, responsible approach to projects.
- Functional knowledge on process improvement on ERP (SAP or other) and CRM (sales force or other)
Competitive salary + benefits;
Multicultural and dynamic environment.
Possibility to be part of a multinational and possibility to grow.