Our client is a multinational company.
As a customer order representative, your main functions will be to provide the best support to client regarding orders and its scheduling, shipment and deliveries.
During your day to day:
- You will receive all the information about new orders and will follow up all the process, since the shipment to the delivery;
- You will be the main point of contact with clients regarding failed deliveries, complaints about shipment and invoicing;
- You will assure that all the information about the clients is updated on the system;
- You will manage urgent deliveries, shortage of products,or unplanned orders.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You live in Oporto, Portugal or you are planning to move there shortly.
- You have a native level of French.
- You have previous experience in similar tasks, like order entry, backoffice or customer service (plus).
- You have strong communication skills.
What do we offer:
- You will have the opportunity to join an expanding company and work in a multicultural environment
- You will have a contract with the company and a competitive salary
- You will have hybrid role 3 days at home and 2 in the office.
- You will have ticket restaurant.
- You will have Language Bonus.
- You will have Attractive Salary.