Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
International company base in Porto
Responsible in the assigned area (business / country), for the implementation and advice of the different policies, processes and projects, as well as for the daily HR management. All of this in line with the policies and guidelines provided by the Iberia Human Resources Department.
The person selected will be responsible for the following functions:
• Giving continuous advice on business matters and HR policies to the different levels of business command in line with the guidelines set by the Iberia HR Department.
• Implement the necessary actions in the field of HR to meet business needs and follow the Company's HR policies, such as individual / collective negotiations, dismissals, hiring, transfers, sanctions, promotions, social security, modifications ...
• Advise, explain and support all employees in their area of responsibility in HR matters.
• Actively participates in proposing, keeping updated and improving the agreed labor framework of their business area / country (Pacts, legislative changes, Comp Ben studies, Personnel Administration and proposals to improve payroll management, organization, etc ... ).
• Maintain HR SAP in line with the guidelines of the Corporation and business needs.
• Coordinate and / or participate in specific HR projects for your business and / or transversal for your country, region or for the Corporation.
• Education: University degree + Máster in HR or other similar áreas.
• Experience: More than 5 years in HR Department such a HRBP or similar roles.
• Knowledge: Microsoft Office. SAP HR is a plus
• Languages: Fluent Portugues and English. Spanish is a plus.
• Fixed contract with international company
• Competitive salary
• Other benefits