Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is a global leader within the chemical sector. They create and distribute their products to different companies around the world.
We are looking for a Collections Specialist with a high level of German, French and English. This person will be responsible for providing a wide range of Collection and Sales Support services to assigned countries.
As a Collections Specialist, you will be working in the collections division and reporting to the collections' manager. You will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, to support in disputes resolution and to reduce accounts receivable delinquency. You will be in charge of +1000 clients.
- You will minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections.
- You will review open accounts for collection efforts.
- You will conduct collection emails and calls to collect Accounts Receivables
- You will be responsible for the email correspondence to customers to encourage payments of overdue receivables.
- You will negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause.
- You will identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with the Credit Manager.
- You will provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- You will participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- You have a high level of German, French and English both written and spoken.
- You have demonstrated effective customer service skills, preferably 1-2 years' experience in collections, including interaction with a large customer base.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel. Experience using excel is requiered. SAP is a plus.
- You have good knowledge of bank products/payment methods and experience as accounts Receivable or Administrative Accountant.
- You have strong communication, negotiable, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You have a car o you live in Vallés Occidental.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid work mode.
- Free friday afternoon.
- Social benefits.