You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
What you will do:
For one of the 5 targeted acccounts of Global Application Centers for Internet Giant:
- You will be the global technical referent and point of contact of the customer solution internally and with customer global team
- You will define the optimized technical solution architecture for the customer, together with business support team and the central technical team of the customer
- You will lead the detailled design activities of this optimized solution, with target to standardize it for all the regions
- You will present Deploy this standardized solution within the Regional Application Centers once it is validated by customer
- You will ensure that the standardized solution is applied properly in every tenders wherever the location of the projects
-You will be the technical referent for the Regional Application Centers Technical Leaders (TLs) during Tender Execution
-You will ensure the share of the technical lessons learned best practises from one project to the other through the different regions
- You will lead the continuous engineering and improvement of this optimized solution
- You will be connected with Line of Business and stay tuned on the last technical evolutions of equipment systems or customer requirements
- You will support regional TL to ensure full compliance with the company processes (TDP), and with quality instructions, safety requirements and governance principles.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering.
- You are fluent English.
- You have at least 7 years in leading technical scope of customer projects, or parts of large international customer projects.
- You will be able to lead with agility in a complex matrix environment.
- You will be able to communicate (written, verbal) clearly in concise and synthetic manner on complex technical strategy.
- You will be able to convince stakeholders on the proper projet technical strategy
- You will be able to learn from others, share her/his knowledge, coach others and collaborate efficiently.
What's in it for me?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary according to the experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance, etc.