You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
What you will do:
Activities on account :
- You will animate the account community (SAE, KAM, country, local TMs, …) around the tendering portfolio and actions, with regular meetings and reports. Anticipate the resources needs (local/regional/global).
- You will improve customer satisfaction through our globalized approach (external customers, and internal customers SAE and KAM)
* You will bring consistency on designs, prices, conditions, over the different countries and opportunities, by taking a lead with SMEs (architects, contract, BU, …)
* You will consolidate tendering tools, templates, methods, that bring added-value for this account and ensure a relevant use at local/regional/global level
* You will ensure Lessons Learnt are formalized from Tender stage (lead) and Execution stage (participate), and reverted in every new tender, with a very quick feedback loop
- You will push relevantly a maximum scope on digitization, in line with the group strategy.
Activities on offers :
1. You will monitorice and put under control the direction, timeline, and status of the overall opportunity. Be the accountable owner whatever in full lead or in support mode, and the main contact point of SAE.
2. You will ensure consistency and interfaces from one package or project to another, with account’s habits (risks, T&Cs, set-up and hours, taxes, lessons learnt, ...)
3. You will contribute to the company qualification, spec-in, RFQ drafting or analysis to maximise our chances and added-value.
4. You will contribute to tender strategy definition, adequate tendering set-up (local/regional/global) and validate it in SOC. Lead and animate the extended Tender team.
5. You will ensure preparation on time of consolidated commercial offer, optimizing costs, minimizing risks, meeting customer expectation to overtake competition.
6. You will build a synthesis of overall risks and mitigation plans. Ensure mastering all aspects of the offer : technical proposal, purchasing, contractual, commercial environment, cash flow, ...
7. You will reconstitute a target price and simulate alternate scenarii to reach it. Challenge contributions and deliverables of team and suppliers. Foster team convergence to reach an optimize offer.
8. You will secure the stages of CPP process and its timeline versus customer deadline. Ensure consolidated Tender Review (S2) and facilitate a documented approval decision.
9. You will follow-up contract negociation very closely with customer and SAE, and ensure best team reactivity in this critical step. Assess anytime compliance to mandate and correct if needed.
10. You will lead Review before Sign (P0), giving final summary of the gaps / highlights versus the mandate, and final documented commitment on costs and margin. Prepare and lead Transfer to execution.
11. You will ensure Lessons Learnt are formalized from Tender stage (lead) and Execution stage (participate), and reverted pro-actively in every new tender, with a very quick feedback loop.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering.
- You are fluent English.
- You have at least 7 years in leading technical scope of customer projects, or parts of large international customer projects.
- You are able to lead with agility in a complex matrix environment.
- You are able to communicate (written, verbal) clearly in concise and synthetic manner on complex technical strategy.
- You are able to convince stakeholders on the proper projet technical strategy
- You are able to learn from others, share her/his knowledge, coach others and collaborate efficiently.
What's in it for me?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary according to the experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance, etc.