Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
You will be working in a private transport provider company with presence in 190 countries. They are a B2B business which mean that they provide our services to travel agencies and private flight operators for them to supply our chauffeur services to their high-end client.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the Customer Support Team in Barcelona. You will have a role as an Online Support Agent and also as a Booking Team Support.
Your mission is to control the incoming requests from our website and/or customer support area.
• Control of the incoming requests from our website/customer support area
• Dispatch of the drivers according to Drivania’s procedures
• Managing the bookings that are made through the offline channel as well as events and special services that require quotes from an agent because they are not available in the platform.
• Managing quote requests from Drivania.com that require an agent's involvement.
• Monitoring the proper execution of bookings in real time.
• Offering prompt solutions to customer requirements (without compromising Drivania's quality standards).
1. Native level of English and fluent Spanish. A third language will be highly valued
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Strong customer service skills
4. Interest in the travel industry
5. Career plan that matches the evolution of the company's international expansion
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Full time Job (from monday to sunday)
- Telecommuting possible
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly-talented and passionate international team.