Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
From 25.000 €
Your responsabilities will be:
- Manage tax assessment process for all Tax Compliance processes.
- Manage tax payment process for all Tax Compliance processes.
- Tax Accounting activities according to the activity split with country.
- Contribute to improve tax processes and implementation of innovation and standardization.
- Ensure an effective Tax Knowledge management by guiding, documenting and training other internal colleagues as required by the changes of legal
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Degree in Accounting with tax specialization or Tax, or proven experience 3-5years in similar position.
- Ideal candidate has a solid knowledge of the relevant tax area, e.g. European VAT, Intrastat process or Tax Accounting.
- Advanced understanding of technical accounting and operational experience with SAP.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to express complex tax issues in an understandable way.
- Ability to work under pressure with proven flexibility in changing and complex environments.
- Advanced usage of Excel, Power Point and Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of Excel macros would be a plus.
- English and Italian language should be advanced in spoken and writing
- You will have a stable position, permanent contract
- You will have a full time position, but with a flexible schedule
- You will join an amazing company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- You will work in a dynamic and international environment.
- You will enjoy 23 days of holidays
- You will have free drinks and beverage in the office
- You will have discount in their products and other services.