De duración indefinida
Schneider Electric Digital Grid Solutions provide mission-critical real-time solutions to ensure efficiency and reliability in the operation and management of the electricity grid.
• Design, development and testing of new interfaces with 3rd party solutions (EAM, CMMS, WFM) for specific projects, in direct coordination with the project leader and interlocutors in the customer side.
• It is an essential responsibility of this role to ensure that for our customer projects, all the custom integrations, deployments, and testing are designed, developed, and deployed in an efficient and consistent manner minimizing cost and risk, ensuring that the end-user business requirements are met, and following the SDLv2 (Secure development Lifecycle) framework.
• Work closely with project teams, support team and customers as required, ensuring achieving projects’ goals and customer satisfaction.
• Support and maintain Digital Grid solutions for new and existing Digital Grid service customers.
• Implementation of automated Integration and Unit Tests.
• Implementation of automated User Interface Tests.
• Supporting customers in achieving their business goals by guiding and consulting them and being their trusted advisor.
• Maintain knowledge of industry best practice trends in the relevant areas.
• Work with colleagues from development teams on defining and prioritizing feature requests from the customer to help ensure on-time delivery of defined scope.
Qualifications: Software Engineer, Computer Science, Telco Engineer
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years
Desirable domain areas: Technical experience in implementation of Electrical Utilities engineering software solutions such as SCADA Systems, Outage Management Systems (OMS), Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Energy Management Systems (EMS), Generation Management Systems (GMS), Work Flow Management Systems (WFMS), GIS Systems, Advance Metering Systems (AMI).
• Programming Languages: C#, Java.
• Languages: Spanish, English (C1).
• Proven capability in documentation, automatic testing, installation, and commissioning of software solutions.
• Experience in requirement specification and software design, with a special focus on designing and developing integration services/applications.
• Experience integrating enterprise applications pg. SAP, Maximo, PeopleSoft, WMS, OMS, etc.
• Knowledge of UML and design patterns, SOAP web services, REST web services.
What they offer:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!