Profiles Logística, Operaciones y Compras
De duración indefinida
From 25.000 €
You will join a fast-growing leading software company, that offers modular solutions to manage transportation logistics from end-to-end. They support professionals in achieving greener transportation processes, while reducing their carbon footprint, increasing their efficiency levels, and improving collaboration with their ecosystem.
The company has more than 30 years of experience with activities in 80 countries.
Join this new adventure and start your career in an international company!
As an Inside Sales employee, you will be in charge of the initial contact of new clients for the company. This position means you will be prospecting the market and searching for new clients.
Some tasks in you're day-to-day will be the following ones:
- You will be in constant contact with small and medium size transport and freight
forwarding companies to market our software solutions
- You will identify market opportunities and conduct lead generation by making
incoming and outgoing calls to maximize our market share.
- You will be in regular communication with customers, ensuring the frequent and
right use of the Freight Exchange platform.
- You will support and advise our clients to help them develop their business.
- You will track all relevant activity in our CRM tool (Salesforce).
- You will collaborate with your team and other departments to follow the strategy
and sales process and to share best practices.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least 1 year of experience working in sales (if you are
from the transport/logistic sector, you are welcome)
- You have a native level of Dutch
- You have a fluent level of English
- You have a fluent level of French (ideal but not mandatory)
- You are interested in the transport/logistics industry
- You are client focused with strong communication, persuasion and
- You have experience in cold calling, prospecting, and closing deals.
- You are a self-driven, eager and a strong team player.
- A permanent contract working from Monday to Friday (semi
- Salary: 25K - 28K + bonus 10K
- Home allowance: 55€/month
- You will have private medical insurance
- You will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing,