Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task, flexibility and be a team player.
As a Outbound Specialist:
- You will engage prospects one-on-one in order to move them to the next step in the buying process
- You will engage lost customers
- You will prospects/Lost Customers research
- You will research on the client database customers (other divisions) with potential for CAF/PF
- You will create qualified Sales Leads for the Aftermarket Representative Team
- You will independently plan and schedule prospecting calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact
- You will assist to Ecom Customers through Click-To-Chat Service
- You will act on commercial and promotional campaigns - Support and coordinate actions with the Area Sales Engineers to plan on site visits.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Native or C2 level of Dutch
- You have an Advanced level of English
- You have the ability to manage high volumes of effective phone calls, willing to interact and coordinate work proactively with all members of the sales team
- You have a good organization of tasks and workflow is necessary to achieve personal and team sales objectives
- You have the ability to understand the market requirements
- You have good technical skillset to understand our products for a first level of immediate customer responses will be required
- You have knowledge experience in Microsoft Office tools, CRM and chat softwares.
What is offered:
- Permanent position
- Hybrid working model (3 days of remote working per week)
- Initial training is in the office for 1 month
- Salary: 30.600 Eur 25.500 Eur fix 5.100 Eur variable
- Guaranteed 100% of the bonus for the 3 first months (no overachievement possible) and 75% for the next 3 months (overachievement possible)
- Monthly meal allowance (160 Eur/month)