You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
We are currently recruiting for an Energy Analyst (Spain and Portugal) within our
Energy Supply and Sustainability (ESS) division in Europe. The position holder will initiate and manage complex RFP processes, analyzing the resulting energy supply contract prices and terms and negotiating with Spanish and Portuguese energy suppliers to ensure optimal contracts are secured on behalf of the company's clients, and will develop and maintain a deep understanding of the energy markets/legislation in the Iberian markets. If you are interested in energy procurement and understanding of Iberian energy markets, at either energy suppliers or energy consultants, we would like to hear from you.
You will be joining a team that is vital to the future success of the ESS business and you will play a key role in ensuring this success.
As a Energy Analyst you will:
• You will manage the tendering, analysis and subsequent contract award and placement processes relating to
complex energy supply contracts.
• You will negotiate and utilize quantitative and qualitative techniques to deliver optimal energy supply contract
terms and prices for our clients through regular interaction with energy suppliers.
• You will manage client and supplier relationships through excellent formal and informal communication.
• You will work closely with Client Management and other internal teams to deliver an exceptional level of service
to our clients.
• You will effectively create/communicate regional market opinions and knowledge to internal/external clients.
• You wioll collaborate with Sourcing leadership to identify, evaluate, and incorporate process efficiencies, new
services, and innovative ideas/concepts.
• You will investigate, identify, and provide impact assessments of pertinent market information.
• You will assist in the training, coaching and management of other members of the team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
You are the person we are looking for if you:
• You are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
• You are an exceptional analyst; highly numerate, able to think on your feet and with great attention to detail.
• You are an excellent academic background, ideally at degree level or higher and in an analytical, economic,
finance, mathematics and/or scientific discipline.
• You are high impact, self-starting individual, resourceful, resilient and solution-driven, able to manage and
successfully deliver multiple projects in parallel and to challenging deadlines.
• You are an excellent influencer, negotiator and collaborator, forming effective relationships with demanding
• You are highly skilled in the use of Excel and advanced computer proficiency generally
What's in it for me?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary according to the experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance, etc.