De duración indefinida
As an Account Executive, your role focuses on maximising the conversion of opportunities created by our SDR team, by transforming them into new clients.
You strategically communicate the value of our solution through a consultative approach and effective questioning, by tailoring yourself to the specific needs and challenges of our prospects.
As an Account Executive:
- You will effectively communicate the value of the company by performing live demos of our platform through (video) calling with qualified prospects.
- You will take ownership of following up and closing deals in a structured and data-driven manner.
- You will quickly build trust and engagement with decision-makers in order to guarantee the shortest possible sales cycle.
- You will guarantee the highest quality of information of prospective clients in our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and strong forecasting capabilities.
- You will work tightly together with the SDR team to build and deliver an efficient and performing acquisition strategy for your assigned area.
- You will track your performance against KPIs in order to consistently understand your contribution to the team and possible improvements.
- You will contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup.
Here's what's exciting about the role:
- You will be one of the first members of our Portuguese team, working closely with the Head of Sales, and leading the growth of company into the Portuguese market.
- You will learn everything about the hospitality and hospitech industry in Portugal, turning you into a real expert in the field!
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a solid experience in business development / (inside) sales / customer success.
- You are a native Portuguese speaker with great communication skills.
- You have great motivation and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You are passionate about what you do and always looking to go the extra mile!
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You love challenges and exceeding goals as a team!
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others.
- Permanent contract
- Exponential growth opportunities
- 12 working days from abroad
- Work 4 days from the office ( in Urquinaona) and 1 day from home from monday to friday from 9 - 18h
- Fun, dynamic and strong office culture