Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
Founded in 1988, our client is an independant investment banking firm. After the opening of their offices in Germany and Luxembourg, they are now growing and opening an office in Málaga. They provide advisory services to companies, shareholders and senior management.
As an Accountant:
- You will supervise and be responsible for all accounting processes of real estate investment funds.
- You will participate in the preparation of annual, interim and special financial statements.
- You will carry out the regular valuations of fund assets.
- You will coordinate with our client's fund management and depositary.
- You will take over the quality assurance of sub-tasks such as: rental debits, reserve determination, depreciation, compensation, capital gains tax.
- You will ensure the correct booking of purchases / sales and investments / assets.
- You will book all other relevant business transactions.
- You will be the point of contact for the fund management of our clients, auditors and tax advisors.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least 1 year experience as an Accountant.
- You own a degree in Business Administration with a focus on accounting.
- You own a completed apprenticeship as an Accountant, it would be a plus.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Finance.
- You have a good knowledge of accounting under investment law, as well as of related topics such as HGB and value added tax law.
- You have excellent skills with MS Office products, especially Excel.
- You have some experience using SAP or any other accounting software.
- You have a positive work attitude and a high level of commitment.
- You know how to work independently and love working in a team.
- You have excellent communication skills and a strong service attitude / service behavior.
- You have a proficient level of English. If you have a fluent level of German, it would be a plus.
What do we offer?
- You will work in a fun but hard-working environment.
- You will work for a growing company in a stable sector.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You will work in a culture that promotes people and good ideas.
- You will work with colleagues who are real experts in their field.
- You will work in an international, open corporate culture combined with the values of a family business.