Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
A multinational company dedicated to sports betting and gaming.
As a Affiliate Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identify, recruit, and activate affiliates in Colombia.
- Check new affiliate applications and decide whether to approve as publishers.
- Ensure that all the campaigns are meeting the local legal requirements.
- Audit affiliate's web properties to check all information published is correct and aligned with business objectives.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with our affiliates.
-Analyze and report data to measure campaigns' effectiveness, new player acquisition, affiliates performance, and ROI.
- Monitoring competition, affiliates sources of traffic, quality players, and revenues to ensure timely action is taken and that the portfolio is healthy in the long run.
- Working with low-performing affiliates proactively to increase their performance.
- Develop, implement, and monitor affiliate promotions.
- Identify new opportunities to enhance our affiliate program.
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in affiliate marketing is necessary.
- Results orientated with a focus on successful delivery and agility.
- Proven analytical capabilities and an understanding of BI and data analytics.
- Strong communication skills.
- Native or complete professional competence in Spanish or Portuguese, good verbal and written English is a must.
We will offer you:
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Competitive Salary.
-Restaurant Ticket: 220€/monthly charge.
-Private health insurance company (Adeslas)
-Be part of one of the largest gaming spaces in the world.