Perfiles Business Intelligence
De duración indefinida
You will join a Multicultural Enterprise where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
Your role as the AI experience specialist is to develop use cases for Schneider Electric’s Global Service Desk/ End user operations through Chatbots/ Virtual Service agents.
Your main duties will be to:
• Analyze end-user contact reasons to identify opportunities for automation or deflection via AI toolsets
• Analyze trends in end-user contacts to identify opportunities for process automation, improved topic
detection, and routing via chatbot
• Build and manage complex process flows to align with defined opportunities
• Maintain flows and automations over time, with a keen eye for continuous improvement and quality
• Creatively integrate existing self-service resources into chatbot or process flows and curate learning
paths that leverage a variety of technology stacks
• Identify opportunities for new integrations and help write functional requirements for implementation
• Adapt to end-user and company feedback to curate chatbot experiences that delight customers
• Partner with the central engineering and IT teams to implement use cases and integrated tooling
• Align chatbot functions to Schneider Electric’s brand, tone, and product design
• Build and manage flows and automations for a global audience, including coordinating management
of translations in partnership with localization teams
• Partner with other end-user facing teams, Upstream or Downstream teams to develop flows and
automations beyond the end-user support experience
• Manage delivery to defined KPIs and goals
• Develop and secure approvals for use cases through development of business cases
You are the perfect candidate if you:
• Have an University degree with focus on quantitative methods/ econometrics/ statistics/ mathematics / IT or related degree programs
• Have experience in a end-user experience, customer enablement, or a support role
• Have experienced with NLP or AI implementations, product- or tool-agnostic
• Are highly attentive to detail and ready to work in a sensitive technical environment
• Have excellent written communication skills and proven ability to make complex topics easy and engaging
• Have proven ability to thrive in a team-oriented and collaborative work environment
• Are self-driven, highly motivated, and proactive
• Are methodical, analytical, and data-driven
• Are experienced working with shared services teams and engineers
• Thrive in a global environment where continuous learning is a must
• Enjoys receiving feedback and putting requests into action
• Are able to quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
• Are passionate about innovating our end-user experience
Other requirements (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
• 1 or more years’ experience implementing or managing a chatbot tool
• 1 or more years’ experience creating and managing complex self-service flows
• 1 or more years’ experience in automation-building and process improvement
• Experience with digital learning and enablemen
What the company offers:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience (salary based plus comissions)
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!