Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Our client is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups worldwide who are revolutionising the B2B corporate travel market.
- Support our B2B customers in their Business Travels
- Liaise with suppliers and partners to resolve booking issues.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries and requests.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box to go the extra mile!
- Addressing, preempting and solving problems.
- Help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Native Level of German
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Ideally 1 year experience working in a similar role.
- Previous work experience in the business travel industry is a plus.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service to help customers.
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location.
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours.
- Exponential growth opportunities