Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Our client is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups worldwide who are revolutionising the B2B corporate travel market.
- You will have to support our B2B customers in their Business Travels.
- You will have to liaise with suppliers and partners to resolve booking issues.
- You will have to keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries and requests.
- You will have to resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Addressing, preempting and solving problems - You are an owner and anticipate issues before they come your way!
- You will have to help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care.
- You will have to stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- You have an excellent level of German and English, spoken and written
- You have minimum 2 years experience working with GDS, Amadeus GDS is a plus.
- You have a proven background working in the business travel industry. - Experience with Amadeus Cars, Hotels and Trains is preferred
- You have proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service to help customers
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- Health perks such as gym allowance depending on your location.
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours.
- Exponential growth opportunities.