Perfiles Logística, Operaciones y Compras
De duración indefinida
Allianz Spain has established a Global Non-IT Procurement responsible for the worldwide procurement of services and products in the following 4 categories: Non-IT Professional Services, Marketing and Communication and Insurance Procurement.
Our strategic procurement experts manage a global network of suppliers in order to cover the needs of our internal business partners.
As a Global Procurement Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of global strategic projects in Non-IT
- Procurement especially in the Claims area (Insurance).
- Procurement activities on local and regional level considering factors such as price, quality, service, timelines and integrity.
- Analysis of the national and international procurement market as well as benchmarking considering “best practice” and “total cost of ownership” approaches
- Conceptual design of cost reduction projects within the Insurance Procurement commodity based on in-depth analysis of spend figures to achieve the procurement goals as well as cost reduction targets
- Negotiate advantageous terms and conditions, create significant value to stakeholders for cost effectiveness, flexibility and efficiency of providers by coordinating the execution of end-to-end processes.
- Development of the supplier base
- Project management: project planning, application of analytical methods, process optimization, preparation of management presentations
- Tender management: Strategic planning and implementation of local and regional tenders with the involvement of various departments as well as national companies and management of project teams.
- Close cooperation with C-Level, key stakeholders, functional departments and procurement colleagues on a global level
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in global project management in matrix organizations, where projects had a strong reputational impact. Ability to manage critical C-Level Projects.
- Experience in the Insurance or Sustainability domain
- Successfully completed studies in a commercial or technical area (B.A. or higher preferred)
- Ability to influence others without authority.
- Autonomous style of working. In the same time collaborative and team oriented. Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience of working in environments with high complexity and proven analytical, strategic and management skills.
- Specific knowledge about Claims, Claims Provider Management and Motor- and Non-Motor-Networks.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Practical knowledge in areas of procurement reporting, controlling and cost savings
- Working experience in international teams
- Practical experience in project management and change management
As a Global Buyer Expert in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.