De duración indefinida
Our client is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, it works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Your responsibilities as the Cloud/Site Reliability Engineer will include:
- Simplifying transition to in-house SaaS-model system provision and deployment,
- Building, maintaining and automating systems to ensure reliability, resiliency, scalability and security,
- Driving and supporting the migration of in-house applications into Azure Cloud or AWS environments,
- Advising software development teams on containerization and cloud-native design considerations,
- Automating collection of metrics relevant to our agile process, build and deployment,
- Setting up new build configurations and optimize existing ones,
- Monitoring and debugging issues across the PaaS solution, providing technical resolutions and root cause analysis for high severity incidents,
- Working closely with engineering teams to understand the build/integration requirements.
You need to have a Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
Additionally, a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, with Azure or AWS Cloud expertise.
If you also have experience in containerisation platforms (Kubernetes, Azure Automation or Redhat Openshift), Terraform, Ansible or Powershell, CI/CD tooling and source control, we're looking for you!
Good awareness of DevOps practices and ability to work in a DevOps manner, as well as prior experience in migrating applications to Cloud is what we are looking for.
We love problem-solvers, analytical and proactive individuals with experience working in collaborative and Agile environment. If this sounds like you, we are definitely interested in hearing from you!
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 45 000 employees now)
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus
- Permanent contract from the very beginning
- Possibility of remote working
- Flexible working hours