Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our Client is a Multinational Company in the Industrial Gas Industry.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this center also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions.
As a Collections Specialist, you will be working in the Collections division and reporting to the Team Manager. Your objective will be to minimize Business investment in receivables and to minimize interest losses on outstanding amounts. Your main responsibilities will be:
- You will ensure timely collections of outstanding balances from customers according to company’s credit and collections escalation policy.
- You will be ensuring customer calls and emails are responded. Identify any customer complaints and escalate as appropriate.
- You will anticipate and communicate with customer services, sales representative, customer about disputed items, present and potential payment issues, credit hold situation.
- You will be supporting and be the backup for other collectors in the team when needed.
- You will liaise with the credit and collections team lead about all credit issues.
- You will keep accurate and up-to-date logs of individual customer information.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- You have a native level of German and a high level of English.
- You have a Degree, preferable in Business Administration or Economics.
- You have previous experience handling high levels of incoming calls activity, preferably in the area of Credit Collections.
- You have experience in negotiation with customers, dealing with collections, dispute management, account reconciliations, charges/payments.
- You have ability to work under pressure and on own initiative and collectively as a team.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communicative and influencing skills, verbally and written.
- You have basic accounting knowledge, especially customer accounting, MS Office and SAP would be beneficial but not essential.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract in a USA International company.
- Hybrid work mode and flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary and variable bonus depending on the company's performance.
- Medical insurance and flexible remuneration.
- Pension plan: after 2 years, the company adds 2% of the salary.
- 30 euros per month as a work from home allowance.