Perfiles Diseño (IT)
De duración indefinida
Desde 50.000 €
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
· In charge of implementing and coordinating cybersecurity action plan to protect our digital footprint.
· Raise and control cybersecurity awareness, behavior, training and culture within the practice,
· Management of Cybersecurity incidents with stakeholders
· Execute security reviews at practice Level , considering as others, incidents, vulnerabilities, policies compliance, audits, security check, external scoring remediation
· Ensure deliveries of KPIs and dashboard
· Ensure compliance with Data Privacy requirements (incl. GDPR) and PCI regulations
· Ensure and control security execution of our projects for our Customers, taking into account all aspects as others but not only : contracts, legal, HR, IT, products, relation with customer cybersecurity representatives, customer’s Cybersecurity standards relations with LOBs, relations with partners, relations with sub-contractors, project management, virus sanity check.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- You are fluent in English.
· Have the Ability to present problems in the larger scope of Business strategies
· Have Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
· Have a Customer service oriented mindset
· Have the Ability to organize and facilitate meetings and workshops
· Have the Ability to identify issues/risk, analyze and understand underlying causes and devise appropriate action plans
· Are in possession of a Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering/Science required, MBA preferred.
· Experience with projects in an international environment
· 5 + years of related professional experience in Information Systems.
· Certification as a Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM); Demonstrated experience managing threat response · Security standard: ISO7001, NIST, NI
What they offer:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!