Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
Your main goal will be supporting effective decision making backed by data and aligned with the strategy.
As a Data Quality analyst, you will:
• Gathers and structures information about DQ check from various sources
• Manage the DQ check portfolio and facilitate its reusability across the data community
• Collects and interprets data related to DQ issue management
As Part of the overall Data Quality Team:
• Support the Data Quality virtuous circle deployment within the agile development teams building global re-usable data object in order to facilitate the completion of the data quality deliverables
• Participate in the definition and verification of best practice in the implementation of DQ Checks
• Support Data Consumers and technical expert in the execution of DQ Issue Management and collects and interprets data
• Engineering Graduate or Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
• Experience in reporting packages and in analyzing large datasets
• Ability to write comprehensive report
• Hands on experience on SQL
• Experience with Quality process or Data management
• Knowledge of architecture and operating models design
• Preferred some experience on Pythons, NLP, Image manipulation, deep learning.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Travel up to 15% of time (in normal circumstances)
• English fluency
• Permanent contract with the company
• Competitive salary according to experience
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flextime
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!