Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Desde 55.000 €
Large multinational company, world leader in integrated electronic technology.
We are looking for an experienced Data Visualization:
• Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support user stories.
• Work closely with stakeholders to understand business data visualization requirements and priorities.
• Become a subject matter expert for various parts of the services function to become the go-to contact for service stakeholders. Learn from and share knowledge and skills with teammates to grow our team's impact to the organization.
• Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes
• Make the most of modern technologies sharing advice around usage of new capabilities (narratives, storytelling, natural language processing…)
• Making large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
• Research, test and evaluate capabilities brought by different technologies
You are the perfect match if:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related fields or equivalent work experience required.
• 4+ years’ experience of the full software development lifecycle on Business Intelligence.
• More than 2-years previous experience building visualizations with Tableau including big data volumes (certification is a plus).
• Experience in following components (or similar):
o Strong skills in Data Visualization tools: Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik…
o Good understanding of database concepts including writing SQL statements
o Experience leveraging SQL and Python or R to tell stories with data
o Familiar with de-normalized data-models including aggregated high-performance ones
o Expertise in data virtualization and semantic layers
o Familiar with ETL/ELT processes and technologies
o Knowledge combining data result sets across multiple sources (also known as data federation)
• Strong business orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment in a global context.
• Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Ability to self-manage, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong consultancy orientation and experience, with the ability to form collaborative, productive working relationships across diverse teams and cultures is a must.
• The ability to work in a centralized/decentralized operating model, with varying implementation partners and implementation owners.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Restaurant vouchers, mobility, medical insurance and life insurance.
- Training provided by the company
- Possibility of growth in the company
- Hybrid telecommuting model
- Flexible schedule
- Intensive workday on Fridays