De duración indefinida
Desde 23.000 €
Our client is a multinational web fleeting and vehicle tracking management company based in Barcelona.
The Development Sales Representatives are responsible for the development of
Customer portfolio by identifying sales opportunities and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand to further accelerate the Company’s growth in addition to:
• You will build new customer relationships throughout the region in scope by prospecting new large and enterprise companies
• You will initiate contact with large and enterprise accounts across several different channels, creating awareness and conduct extensive discovery of needs resulting in taking appointments with Field Account Managers
Responsible for prospecting and qualification of new potential customers, from first contact to appointment ready leads transfer to Inside Sales as well as:
• You are effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
• You will prospect using smart researching, outbound emails and calling to build a healthy pipeline of prospects, nurture them and deliver consistent results
• You will qualify leads to obtain relevant information and log of all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems
• You will handle each lead following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and qualification techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and creating urgency
• You will work closely and collaboratively with marketing on outreach campaigns and events
• You will work together with channel managers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies which play to channel partners’ business strengths and complement their strategies
• You will understand what the different key elements are to collect to have a proper in-depth qualification of an opportunity before passing to Field. Log of all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems
• You have advanced user-level software skills. Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
• You do not need experience, but not being afraid to contact proactively customers through calls and emails.
• You are able to handle objections and build report with senior stakeholders
• You are results oriented, Persistent, you have the drive necessary to start and build meaningful business relationships. You are also self-motivated, Tenacious, Persuasive, Team player and have a positive attitude.
• You have prospecting skills and the ability to effectively handle objections.
• You have strong communication and writing skills.
• You have a native level of Dutch French as well as an advanced level of English.
• Competitive salary.
• Extensive training.
• Multicultural and exciting environment, over 55 nationalities and counting!