Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
Founded in 1988, our client is an independant investment banking firm. After the opening of their offices in Germany and Luxembourg, they are now growing and opening an office in Málaga. They provide advisory services to companies, shareholders and senior management.
As a Coordinator Financial, Property Management:
- You will coordinate business partners, service providers and processes.
- You will introduce new business partners and service providers to the procedures, processes and performance obligations.
- You will provide assistance in day-to-day business.
- You will monitor and control process compliance and thus ensure quality.
- You will support the processing of invoices in accordance with our client's internal standards.
- You will conduct regular training sessions, usually via web conference.
- You will prepare documentation and training materials.
- You will support with general administrative activities.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have some experience working as a Financial Coordinator / Property Manager.
- You have a real interest in Process Management.
- You have at least 1 year experience working as a Financial Coordinator.
- You have an accurate structured way of working.
- You have a high level of solution orientation and helpfulness.
- You know how to give support and trainings.
- You have a positive work attitude and a high level of commitment.
- You know how to work independently and love working in a team.
- You have excellent communication skills and a strong service attitude / service behaviour.
- You have a proficient level of English. If you have a fluent level of German, it would be a plus.
What do we offer?
- You will work in a fun but hard-working environment.
- You will work for a growing company in a stable sector.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You will work in a culture that promotes people and good ideas.
- You will work with colleagues who are real experts in their field.
- You will work in an international, open corporate culture combined with the values of a family business.