Perfiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
You will work in an innovative company, a tech leader, and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for the selection, training and development of talent within the company, as well as internal communication.
In your day to day you will:
- Lead our internal communication strategy, by defining the global plan and leveraging our group and local tools and applications.
- Push our people’s training development actions and programs.
- Support our recruitment processes.
- Manage and reinforce the appraisal feedback processes.
- Contribute to the analysis of our employee’s voice and cocreate the related action plans and follow up.
- Boost the cultural transformation process, by reinforcing the usage and knowledge of our
employee platform, as well as the rest of digital tools.
- Act as point of contact with our Head Quarters for all you role related processes
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have a degree in Psychology or similar and 4 years’ experience in Hr and in a similar role.
- Specific training in communication.
- English is a must.
You have strong people orientation.
You have proven communication skills and ability to influence and lead others.
You´re Team player and strong resilience.
You have a flexible Mindset, proactivity and passion towards agile methodologies and digital tools.
You have organization and planning skills.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time contract, flexibility, and interesting social benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Stable company with opportunity for growth.
You will be located in Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona.