Perfiles Recursos Humanos
Booking.com enables properties around the world to reach a global audience and grow their businesses.
Among your tasks as an HR Generalist:
- You will support the HRBP to deliver People initiatives within function/location, by providing operational support and advice on HR matters.
- You will provide accurate and relevant advice on HR legislation and policy.
- You will manage employee relation processes, including but not limited to,
investigations, disciplinary procedures, recruitment, onboarding and talent management.
- You will support the Senior HRBP and HRBP with the people plan in function, for example: performance calibration, talent forums, training and development.
- You will support the HR Business Partners in employee relations processes and cases
- You will support managers within function/region with their people processes, train and coach best practice and ensure they take responsibility for their managerial processes.
- You will be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with their key stakeholders in order to build and implement pragmatic and business orientated solutions.
- You will work closely with the HR Operations and Services Teams, as well as the HR Centres of Excellence to align on key processes, policy application and changes within the business.
You are the person for this position if:
- You have 1-3 years experience
- You speak fluent English
- You have a degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- You have excellent knowledge of functional/regional employee legislation and policy.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects with strong communication skills and experience working with multiple stakeholder groups.
- You have a good ability across HR systems (Workday)
- Competitve Salary Permanent contract
- The possibility of contributing to the growth and development of a large and international company.