Perfiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
Our client is an international fintech and mobility start-up company opening the Spanish market.
As a HR Manager, you will be responsible to build up the team and you will be in charge of the overall HR strategies of the Barcelona office.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will build, develop and implement the team, the HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- You will be responsible for all the HR related matters
- You will be the point of contact for the employee
- You will Manage the recruitment and selection process, employer branding as well as onboarding.
- You will be in charge of payroll.
- You will support future business needs through the development, engagement and perseveration oh human capital
- You will develop overall HR strategy, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have previous experience in HR (recruitment, labor law, onboardings, payroll)
- You are motivated to join an exciting project and give your contribution in the opening of the new market
- You speak Spanish at a native level
- You have a fluent level of English
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible schedule, full-time with the possibility of telecommuting
- Opportunity for professional growth
- If you enjoy challenges and want to work in an international environment, this offer is for you! Apply now! We are looking forward to meeting you.