De duración indefinida
TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 restaurant partners in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. We are the creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be working in the sales division and reporting to Sales Team Leader. Your objective will be increment revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You will proactively contact by phone meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants. Your daily activities will be composed of cold-calls, and follow up calls to present our client products and services.
- You will be in charge of proposing and selling the company products and services, including: promotions, advanced software tools, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training marketing solutions.
- You will engage with the Restaurants managers to help them understand the opportunities, features and benefits of the company network.
- You will follow up with the prospects you engaged with until you close the deal and the restaurant is successfully published online on the client website.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a Native English speaker
- You are a self-starter, results-oriented person who loves to reach and exceed targets.
- You are a customer oriented person with a strong commercial mindset and influencing skills, capable of convincing and engaging people.
- You are a high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing short-term negotiations.
- You are a dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments and with great organizational skills.
- You are curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive fixed salary.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- International working environment.
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona.
- Dining and leisure area + terrace.
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free.