Perfiles Diseño (IT)
De duración indefinida
Our client is a pharmaceutical international company, global leader in this field.
Are you able to discuss with the Business to understand their requirements and select/build solutions that will deliver according to their requirements?
Are you able to MOVE FAST and adjust your solution on the fly as needed?
We are looking for Senior and mid-level Engineers, who feel comfortable with the concept of Zero Trust Networks, Cloud (Azure, AWS), and are specialized in Compute/Storage/Backup Technologies.
A big advantage of the role is that you’ll use your expertise, but working in such setup you’ll have an End to End understanding and influence of what’s being built.
As part of the GSC – NSC IT Infrastructure team you will support and execute strategic and transformational initiatives, such as:
- The implementation and designing of the different segregated zones (IT User Zones)
- Supporting and designing the segregation of the different in scope solutions (IT Application Availability Groups)
- Implementing and managing state of the art's infrastructure building blocks for high available applications using all the latest innovation (private, public and hybrid cloud)
- Managing and performing daily operations on the defined building blocks: IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Maintaining provided (Cloud) IT services (e.g.: servers, storage, monitoring, backup, physical hardware, cloud services, etc.) in collaboration with other IT teams and according to defined processes (e.g. Incident Management and Change Management)
- Delivering quality documentation: Procedures and Workinstructions
- Improving existing processes through sustainable solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions by automation
- Ensuring that the services comply with the set policies and standards and meet the agreed SLA’s
You have 5+ years experience in:
- Server's (virtual physical) infrastructure design and implementation
- Migrations from On Premise to Public Cloud
- Expertise or specialization in one of these areas:
- Azure/AWS IAAS (Servers, Networking, Data Center)
- Azure/AWS PAAS
- Automation with Powershell, Ansible etc.
An ideal candidate has also one or two of the following skills:
- On Premise Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 deployment support, File servers, Active Directory
SCCM experience (administration, configuration and packaging)
- VMware: Support, HA/DRS, Standard/Distributed switch, Resource Pools, ESXi server hardware sizing
- Different monitoring tools
- Maintain and configuration of backup and storage solutions, incl. archiving and retention (eg VEEAM, CommVault)
- VMware: Design/Implementation on large enterprise level projects
- VDI or Citrix experience
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 50 000 employees now)
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus
- Permanent contract from the very beginning
- Possibility of working from home
- Flexible working hours