Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Our client offers sporting goods specialized in high-end products. German online e-commerce company with large expansion throughout Europe.
Your new challenge:
- You manage the support of the IT infrastructure (hardware/software) at a logistic Warehouse in Spain in the region Lliçà d'Amunt.
- You are responsible for ensuring all operational logistics processes, planning and control of system updates.
- You have an independent error, analysis and solution competence.
- You have an IT system affinity also to the Warehouse Management System.
- You have 2 years of professional experience as a IT support specialist or you are highly motivated at IT Infrastructure.
- You have a fundamental knowledge about software installation, administration of Windows and Linux Systems and setting up printers and scanners
- Ideally you have knowledge in the area of network administration and VPN.
- You are customer focused and solution oriented.
- Willingness to travel to our German headquarter at Dresden for Onboarding, Trainings
- Excellent Spanish and English communication skills (C1)
What you can expect from us:
- You will work for our location in Spain and be directly involved in the international expansion
- You will come to Germany to our headquarters in Dresden for a better familiarization.
- An established employer in the e-commerce sector with whom you can start a long-term career.
- A weekly working time of 40 hours.
- A friendly and relaxed working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Attractive social benefits for example discounts in our online shop.