Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Desde 45.000 €
You will join a Multicultural Enterprise where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
This position will participate in implementation and support of the Office 365 solutions, primarily email solutions. This position will primarily be supporting end Users during the deployment or changes in the Application. Through engagement of all stakeholder with strong communication skills. This role will serve as a liaison between client and technical / Project resources, to evaluate, deliver and support IT solutions.
Thus, you'll Participate in Evaluating a Technical solution and collaborate with other technical stream to implement solution on Office 365 Platform.
You are the perfect match if you have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with overall 6 to 7 years of experience in below technologies
- Medium/Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and AAD.
- Office 365 - Exchange Online Migration/ Implementation Support
- Troubleshooting in DNS related technologies and email security standards like SPF, DMARC, DKIM.
- Configure, maintain troubleshoot email gateways, anti-spam (Message labs, Cisco Iron port, etc...)
- Better understanding of Active Directory, AAD connect, DNS, DHCP, group policy concepts.
- Better understanding of Azure conditional access policies, Azure log analytics.
- Able to write scripts in PowerShell as well as using graph API’s.
- Querying transaction logs, audits and security logs engage with security team for investigations.
- ITIL Process Knowledge.
- Experience working with Office 365 federated environments
- Good knowledge of the Office suite.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
What the company offers:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience (salary based plus comissions)
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!