De duración indefinida
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
Good communication skills and teamwork oriented is a must. Candidate will be part of a wide community of BPE’s, being able to learn and grow in a very collaborative environment.
What will you do?
• Take full ownership of Orders solution
• Be able to reconcile Order Intake reports identifying the gaps between current rules and Global approaches.
• Find technical solutions in SAP environments (S4/ECC/CFIN) to follow the corporate guidelines.
• Coordinate with the Project managers and Orders consultants the deployment activities for each project.
• Be part of a wide community of BPE’s, being able to learn and grow in a very collaborative environment.
What qualifications will make you successful?
• Good communication skills and teamwork oriented are a must.
• Expertise in SAP Sales and Distribution – SAP Consultant (Hands on). Understand SD flows and have a good knowledge on pricing.
• Knowledge in FI/CO – PC (Product Costing) and PS (Project Systems) will be considered.
• Good analytical skills and experience in reporting projects will be considered.
• Experience in S/4HANA Public Cloud to prepare the landscape to the Schneider ERP of the future
What they offer:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!