Perfiles Sanidad y Asistencial
De duración indefinida
Desde 25.000 €
Our client is an international clinic, specialised in medically assisted procreation and located in Barcelona.
What will be your missions?
- You will be in contact with the patients - by phone, email and in person.
- You will have to plan and organize first patient visits.
- You will have to carry out budget monitoring of treatments and control of payment terms.
- You will have to manage the informed consents and other medical documentation of the patient.
- You will have to be the communication link between doctors and patients until the start of treatment.
- You will have to provide face-to-face care for patients who come to the clinic for visits or medical acts.
- You will have to carry out the translation of reports and other related documentation.
- You will occasionally have to be present at patient events.
- You will have to work from 13.00 to 21.00.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of German.
- You can speak an advanced level of English.
- You have a good level of Spanish.
- You have experience as a patient assistant (it would be a plus but not mandatory).
- You are comfortable over the phone.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are patient and a good listener.
- You are empathic and have a strong work ethic.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary + a variable part.
- You will receive a full training in order to be ready and comfortable for this new adventure.
- You will be part of a personal goal in peoples life.
- You will be supporting people to realise their dream!