Are you a fan of languages? Do you love learning as well as travelling and getting to know more cultures?
Our client is a Swiss company with an international vision, devoted to excellence in teaching languages to enrich students' futures. They create an unparalleled student experience encouraging language development through immersion.
Present in Switzerland, France, Germany and England, they create a vibrant environment to foster connections, enhance experience and inspire imagination. Our client offers all year round courses for adults and summer camp junior programs in Switzerland, France, Germany and England. Each year, their schools welcome more than 6,000 students from all over the world.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will operate the daily international sales operations for your students and deal with their admissions.
Your main tasks will be:
- Advise customers (phone, emails, online chat) about destinations, schools, adequate programs and visa
- Manage your sales leads
- Organise phone contacts and interviews requests with prospects
- Create and follow up on quotes
- Send brochures
- Transform leads and opportunities into bookings
- Update regularly your knowledge about our schools, destinations and sales techniques
- Work closely with Student support referrals based in each school to confirm availability
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree in sales, marketing, tourism or equivalent
- You have experience in sales department in travel tourism industry or in language education
- You have a professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You have a native/Fluent level in French + high level of English
- You can speak any other languages
- You have an outstanding selling attitude
- You are goal oriented
- You are able to articulate goals and assign timelines
- You have outstanding organisational skills
- You have excellent written verbal communication
- You are able to work independently and in a team
- You are a positive thinker flexible
What do we offer?
- You will have aull-time opportunity
- You will have highly varied tasks and a chance to develop a wide range of skills in an international company
- You will have a creative and rewarding work
- You will have unlimited tea coffee
. You will have free breakfast on Mondays, Free Fruits on Thursdays!
- You will join a youthful, stimulating and dynamic work environment
- You will join our mighty and international skilled team in our office between Passeig de San Joan and Sagrada Familia
- You will have regular contacts with teams in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, France and England